AUTOMATIC GREASE DISPENSING SYSTEMS. PRECISE CVM AND ACV GREASE AND OIL DISPENSERS.
There are many production processes where it is necessary to feed a minimum amount of grease or oil repetitively and in high cadences. In Neubor we have the grease and oil dispenser with the more benefits of the market. We are also collaborating very close with auxiliary automotive plants and other sectors as the manufacturers of electronic domestic equipment in designing their precise fluid metering systems.
Grease Dispensers CVM series
The dispenser CVM series is designed to feed greases. There are five different available models based on dispensing range. Their features become them in the best dispenser than exists nowadays in the market.
- The dispensing is driven by a dual effect pneumatic cylinder. This means higher dispensing cadences can be done.
- Interchangeability between main bodies. The main bodies are detachable and can be substituted for a bigger, smaller or the same size.
- Dispensers can be joint by kits of tie rods and seals. This avoids leakages through fittings and tubes.
We can supply an accessory to detect the movement of the main piston, this way we can know that the dispenser is working and dispensing grease. This detector is mounted on the front turret.
In this video is shown how our dispensing system works. This system consists in:
- CVM dispenser valve.
- Grease pneumatic pump assembled on a drum.
- Pneumatic regulator to adjust the grease pressure on the main line, notice that the max pressure work of the CVM valve is 15 Mpa.
- 2/3 pneumatic valve to run the CVM grease dispenser.
- Fittings, hoses and accessories.
A large quantity of CVM valves can be mounted with the same pump. In case there are more tan one CVM valves dispensing time at the same time they can be run with the same pneumatic valve.
Adjusting the stroke of the main piston the range of dispensing is adjusted.
The valve on the video is the model 3906010 with a dispensing range of 0’2 to 1’2 cc/stroke.
Grease and Oil Dispensers ACV series
The dispenser series ACV is designed to feed greases and oils. Under demand it is possible to manufacture dispensers for inks, alcohols or others. There are three different models based on dispensing range.
The main features are:
- Dispenser is driven by two pneumatic cylinders of simple effect.
- Possibility to assembly different dispensers with manifold blocks.
- For low viscosity fluids dispense can be done without any pump.
In the version with detector the dispenser is supplied with two turrets and the detectors mounted on each turret to detect the each piston movements.
Our brands for Precise Grease and Oil Dispensing Systems areIhi, Alemite